Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Another day, another river

Very nice! I thought you were flying above the clouds! (It was the reflection from the mirror-like water, lol) Beautiful scenery.

Reactions: RotorWash
Love the lighting in the last two shots in particular. Smoothness of the water lent itself well to reflecting sky detail in the waning minutes of sunlight. Very impressive, RotorWash, thanks for sharing!

WOW beautiful pictures love the scenery ?

Jeff ?

Forgot to ask do you use any filters?

Fabulous shots, clear very well exposed and above all well composed. Suspect that lot will be under snow and ice soon or are you in a warmer micro climate there?

PL filters add saturation, and I suspect some in post too!
None added in post. But I shoot bracketed with most shots which helps a lot with exposure and color. After combining the three photos in HDR software then it's usually just a matter of playing with contrast and brightness to get the exposure I want. Almost never need to add saturation this way. For example, here are the three original shots from the SD card that were used for last pic I posted.

DJI_1977.JPG
DJI_1976.JPG
DJI_1975.JPG

Fabulous shots, clear very well exposed and above all well composed. Suspect that lot will be under snow and ice soon or are you in a warmer micro climate there?
Thanks twickers14! I sure wish I was in a warmer micro climate! No such luck but I'm hoping I can convince I B Spectre to trade locations for the winter. :p
I think I'll have an uphill road in doing so however. :(

Reactions: I B Spectre
For anyone interested, here's a good tutorial on the process I tend to follow. It's pretty easy to do and there's different HDR apps out there to try if you don't have Lightroom/Photoshop.

Reactions: I B Spectre
Thanks twickers14! I sure wish I was in a warmer micro climate! No such luck but I'm hoping I can convince I B Spectre to trade locations for the winter. :p
I think I'll have an uphill road in doing so however. :(
Hang on, if I can perfect my matter transporter, maybe we can work something out! We spent the day building a fire pit in our backyard for the encroaching cooler weather, but I'm sure you'd find it amusing. After the temps this summer, anything below 60F sends us running for light jackets. ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef