Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Another Follow Me Bike Video

Very nice video ..I am a spark owner as well as a mountain biker ..are you controlling the spark with the remote ..how do you fix it to your bike ..

Very nice video ..I am a spark owner as well as a mountain biker ..are you controlling the spark with the remote ..how do you fix it to your bike ..

I'm not sure if this is what blown240 has, but it could be useful when biking.

Reactions: Bookter

Vanuchi - I just had the drone on follow me mode. My phone was in my pocket, and I wasn't using a controller. You just need to make sure you turn on dynamic home point.

I leave my phone volume all the way up so I can hear when the new home point is set. As long as I hear that, I know its still following me....

Why does it feel fast when I'm riding, but so slow on the video... LOL

Amazing how that lil sucker kept up with you and maintained great framing, (pardon the pun) on the fly.
Great video!
Speed could have been increased in post slightly, since there was hardly anything to give it away if you did.
No strong wind, no people walking.
Thx for sharing.

Not sure about the altitude. It started at probably 15ft up, but then gained altitude on its own...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers