Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Another wilderness adventure

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
So this is one of my last videos from the fall, a combo between the Mavic Air 2 and the GoPro Hero 10. It was a cool but pleasant day visiting my friends 400 acre property / hunt camp. They have an extensive network of trails throughout. A great way to work some muscles otherwise lazy, trail riding works the shoulders. Please watch on YT on your big 4k screens, and toss a like if you do, and subscribe if you'd like to see more. Take care all.

That is some seriously awesome wilderness! I bet it is all white now though.

So this is one of my last videos from the fall, a combo between the Mavic Air 2 and the GoPro Hero 10. It was a cool but pleasant day visiting my friends 400 acre property / hunt camp. They have an extensive network of trails throughout. A great way to work some muscles otherwise lazy, trail riding works the shoulders. Please watch on YT on your big 4k screens, and toss a like if you do, and subscribe if you'd like to see more. Take care all.

v nice mixed media production. Wish I could play guitar...

Gotta tell ya, Robin, the drone footage speaks for itself, but the soundtrack showed real creativity. Very impressive, sir.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme