Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Anyone have 4.2.8 as the latest update?

Gareth

Join
Feb 13, 2018
Hi guy,

Last night when I did the update it had the 4.2.12 version with OTG for the spark.

I now see it has in fact changed again down to 4.2.8?

Anyone else experience that? From SA.Screenshot_20180417-193913_Google%20Play%20Store.jpg

Hi guy,

Last night when I did the update it had the 4.2.12 version with OTG for the spark.

I now see it has in fact changed again down to 4.2.8?

Anyone else experience that? From SA.View attachment 4532

Yep, I just checked and even though it updated to 4.2.12 yesterday, the version listed on Play Store is 4.2.8 now. Wonder why they pulled the update? I did extract the APK in the other forum:
Looks like otg android is back

Yep, I just checked and even though it updated to 4.2.12 yesterday, the version listed on Play Store is 4.2.8 now. Wonder why they pulled the update? I did extract the APK in the other forum:
Looks like otg android is back
That's exactly what I had! So now I wonder if that is why I cannot connect via OTG and can only charge the RC via the OTG connection to my phone

That's exactly what I had! So now I wonder if that is why I cannot connect via OTG and can only charge the RC via the OTG connection to my phone

What version does your app say you have? You can check by going into DJI Go 4 app, going to the "Me" section and then tapping the gear icon at the top. It will take you to a screen and all the way at the bottom is the version of the app. Mine is still 4.2.12 installed, Play Store shouldn't reinstall 4.2.8 since 4.2.12 is newer -- even if 4.2.8 is the latest in the Store.

You're right, though, if your installed app is 4.2.8 it could be part of your OTG problem.

What version does your app say you have? You can check by going into DJI Go 4 app, going to the "Me" section and then tapping the gear icon at the top. It will take you to a screen and all the way at the bottom is the version of the app. Mine is still 4.2.12 installed, Play Store shouldn't reinstall 4.2.8 since 4.2.12 is newer -- even if 4.2.8 is the latest in the Store.

You're right, though, if your installed app is 4.2.8 it could be part of your OTG problem.
Okay so I have 4.2.12 installed still! So now back to getting a proper OTG connection haha

Reactions: StyxPhoenix
Okay so I have 4.2.12 installed still! So now back to getting a proper OTG connection haha

Still, it is curious that DJI pulled the 4.2.12 update. I hope it doesn't mean they are going to pull back anything that they have given back to us.

Yes I saw 4.2.12 then when i went back to download it was back to 4.2.8 which caused the OTG problem. So now back to 4.1.15 and using OTG. I'm in UK but looking on DJI forum it appears some other countries do still have the 4.2.12.
Odd or what?

Yes I saw 4.2.12 then when i went back to download it was back to 4.2.8 which caused the OTG problem. So now back to 4.1.15 and using OTG. I'm in UK but looking on DJI forum it appears some other countries do still have the 4.2.12.
Odd or what?
Where i can found this app 4.2.12?

Bonjour a tous now that otg is back with the version 12 need recommandations : which otg câble to purchase And chat are the steps to follow when connecting And turning on rc,the drone cell. application when using an Android cell

Thanks un advance

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme