Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Anyone in Pennsylvania

PHIL

Join
Oct 24, 2017
I'm just getting started with the Spark and am currently using my daughters back yard. I'd be interested to learn of some places to fly as well.

jonsnow464

Join
Dec 11, 2017
California, Pa has some nice spots. The college campus, Rotary Park, and Roadman Park.

jleone15022

Join
Jul 19, 2017
I'm from Verona, about 13 miles upstream from the point.
I'm a bit further out than that. About an hour outside of Pittsburgh. A little old Steel town called Monessen is where I'm from but I now live across the river in Charleroi.

Aran

Join
Dec 23, 2017
A little late to the party but I'm on the North Side of Pittsburgh.

Actually only online right now to think for a few before I head out to take some photos from the sky, haven't decided where.

Jwhite319

Join
Mar 4, 2018
Northeast PA here. Catawissa/Bloomsburg. Anyone know of any good places to fly in NEPA?

D Kay

Join
Jun 2, 2018
Anyone in the Southwestern Pennsylvania just outside of Pittsburgh?

Sent from my LG-M430 using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app
Bethel Park here. Brand new to drones, in fact, my new Spark is set to be delivered from DJI the day after tomorrow. Can’t wait. I’ve been doing my homework... reading as much as I can...watching as many YouTube vids as possible. I’m wondering if there is a droner “club” that meets to fly and share ideas and experiences. Any thoughts?

Giddyup944

Join
Jun 26, 2018
I don’t think there’s any issues with flying at South Park. My first outdoor flight last week was at sunny slopes in South Park. Nice open field with a closed road to takeoff and land from.

b_man4life

Join
Apr 3, 2018
I've been to Berwick PA haha. Isn't there a giant cock(rooster) that they dress up on holidays?

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexeyssautier