Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Anyone in the Ft. Myers / Cape Coral Area

Coconut Pete

Join
Jan 30, 2018
Anyone in the Ft. Myers / Cape Coral Area interested in getting together and sharing some hands on experiences???

Anyone in the Ft. Myers / Cape Coral Area interested in getting together and sharing some hands on experiences???
Heading to Cape Coral for a few days next week. Newbie with Spark. Looking forward to flying in warm weather rather than the frozen tundra of Wisconsin.

Look me up and maybe we can swap lies. How familiar are you with the area? Do you know where Pine Island is? maybe we could meet somewhere out there and decide what next steps we are interested in. here is my email. [email protected]

I am in Cape Coral and have been looking for someone in the area to share experiences with since December.

Thanks for your response.

Right now I am away for the summer, but any interest in getting together when I return (likely sometime in Sept.) to swap lies and experiences? I live over on the most westerly street in NW Cape Coral - Old Burnt Store Rd. How about you? where do you usually fly? Here is my direct email address so we don't have to bother everyone else with our discussions. [email protected].

Thanks again and look forward to hearing back from you again.

Pete Wood

I'm a new pilot in the North Cape. I'm eager to learn more about my drone and hopefully get my part 107 before buying a more serious drone!

Hello, I am also in the Fort Myers / area! Is anyone interested in doing a meetup this week at a park in the area? Lakes park and Estero Park are places I have been to in the past and they generally don’t have that many people around.

Hi Bmelc,

I'd be up for meeting and doing some flying when we come back from Ireland next week.

I live in Port Charlotte Fl. I am looking for others close by to fly with. Anyone interested PM me and we can get together and do some flying

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme