Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

APK database ?

ricorico94

Join
Dec 20, 2017
Hi,

I'm new user of spark and I'd like to use OTG cable with my android 7.0 phone (samsung S7).
I read on this forum that I should install DJI GO 4.1.15 instead of the 4.1.18 that I got from Play store.
I saw links to apk mirror website where I found 2 different versions of 4.1.15 but none of system can be installed: I receive message "seems corrupt".
quick question: should I uninstall DJI GO first (my 4.1.18) before lauching the other APK ?

I saw another message about " DJI APK database website". What is this ? Could you help me? I couldn't find that on DJI website (I only see the 4.1.18 there).

br,
Ricorico94

I saw links to apk mirror website where I found 2 different versions of 4.1.15 but none of system can be installed: I receive message "seems corrupt".
You can download the 4.1.15 APK here. It's near the bottom of the page.

should I uninstall DJI GO first (my 4.1.18) before lauching the other APK ?
Yes.

Reactions: dji_lando
Thanks a lot !!
I tried with this other website and same problem.. but I followed your advice of unsinstalling first.. and it worked ! So I feel stupid..

However, I coudn't succeed connecting in OTG, I'll have to retry.. Didn't succeed downloading the fly zones either as it doesn't seem downloading even once I connect to a normal wifi).
I'll have to see if I find same settings than in another post (dji go 4.1.15 Available for android? ) to use cellular data instead of wifi. Let's see.. (I tried with DJ assistant 2, but I got no message about updating the fly zones in that SW.)

Thankgs again!

Thanks a lot !!
I tried with this other website and same problem.. but I followed your advice of unsinstalling first.. and it worked ! So I feel stupid..

However, I coudn't succeed connecting in OTG, I'll have to retry.. Didn't succeed downloading the fly zones either as it doesn't seem downloading even once I connect to a normal wifi).
I'll have to see if I find same settings than in another post (dji go 4.1.15 Available for android? ) to use cellular data instead of wifi. Let's see.. (I tried with DJ assistant 2, but I got no message about updating the fly zones in that SW.)

Thankgs again!
try this:

turn on controller
turn on spark
wait until led green on the controller
insert OTG on the controller first
insert usb cable on phone
wait until the phone prompt to use dji go 4

Hi,
Thanks a lot for the hints.
I could work in OTG with the 4.1.15 (and with very latest firmware .900)
br,
Ricorico94

i have 4.1.15 DJI GO App, can i update latest spark firmware using 4.1.15?
Bought new drone today.

i have 4.1.15 DJI GO App, can i update latest spark firmware using 4.1.15?
Yes.

You can also upgrade the Spark firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 application (my preferred update method) like this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast