Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Are these OTG cables?

Mr Dave NJ

Join
Jun 21, 2018
Loc
Northwest New Jersey
They came in my Spark box with remote included. One end goes into remote but the other doesn’t fit my Apple Iphone 6. You would think at least 2A1ACA98-DE4E-42B3-A86C-716FDF32A9C2.jpegone of them would have fit....

1 lead is to charge the controller, to have an OTG cable for iPhones or iPad, you need an adapter.

Unless DJI changed the cables, those don't look stock.

I only received one short white one to charge the remote with my fly more combo.
It was a standard USB on one end to plug into the charger and the other end plugged into the remote.

OTG cables are purchased separately for your type of device.

They came in my Spark box with remote included. One end goes into remote but the other doesn’t fit my Apple Iphone 6. You would think at least one of them would have fit....

Those were not included in the FACTORY provided version of the spark.
Also, those don't look like they have a lightning port on either cable.

The Spark was meant to be flown via phone WiFi connection to the remote/drone alone. You shouldn't have an issues with the iPhone.

One of those is the new style USB and the other is the mini USB (commonly used to attach to Android phones) in fact the only combination you don't have there is lightening (which you need for Apple devices)

Reactions: rich777

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast