Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Are you happy with your Spark?

Are you happy with your Spark?

• Yes I am happy I bought a Combo and have no intention of selling it.

Votes: 82 76.6%
  • Yes I am happy I bought an individual Spark and have no intention of selling it.

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • No I am not happy with my Spark Combo and would like to get a refund or sell it.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • No I am not happy with my individual Spark and would like to get a refund or sell it.

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
I have a P3, P4P, and a Mavic. The Spark looks really fun, but way too expensive for what it is, esp. with no remote.

I'll probably be investing in a mini from another brand unless there's a good deal this Christmas.
As someone that's tried minis from other brands I can say with confidence - they're an absolute waste of money. Sure, Spark costs more, but that's because DJI made a mini that works really well.

Reactions: Dronason
Good idea to purchase those extra batteries.

1.) You can record but yes gotta hit that record button.
2.) It's easy if you have the right cable which can be (at least for me a headache until I found the right one/s). U-Green on Amazon was perfecto !
3.) Footage will not be stable in SM. Partly I think due to 2 axis gim - but the thingy really fliezzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! It's amazing how quick it is.
Can you send a link for the cable you bought?

I agree. I think $399 for the individual and $599 for the combo would have felt better. But its competitors are the Breeze and Dobby, both have inferior software and not as many features and are priced in the mid $300 range so the Spark give you more bang for your buck.
I agree, if you want more bang for your buck the Spark is where it's at. I have the Mavic Pro that cost $1299 (fly more, 3 batteries) and I would think the Spark (fly more, 2 batteries) should only be half of the Mavic ($599 since it only has 2 batteries). The Spark does not even come close to the Mavic Pro but I would not give up either one of them now!:)

I bought the fly more combo plus an additional battery, love the spark so far, it's a great and highly portable little drone, love how I can charge a battery whilst in the drone with a battery pack and plug the spark straight into my PC to remove the video from the SD card, great drone to start with whilst I'm saving for my Inspire 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers