Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Atlantic Canadian

Darren DeWolfe

Join
Jul 10, 2018
Loc
Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA
Greetings from Yarmouth, Nova Scotia. I’ve been lurking in these forums all summer. After feeling compelled to add my age to the demographic poll in another thread I guess it was finally time to introduce myself.

Not having found a Hubsan X4 (H1O7C) pilots group on here (;)) I was “forced” to take my 50g drone piloting skills elsewhere and upgrade to the Spark back in early July. It wasn’t my first choice because I had visions of $500-600 Phantom 3SEs in my head which is totally unrealistic in 2018. Fortunately the Spark is smart and incredibly fun to fly (and to learn to do so responsibly) so by no means is it a compromise; and like many of you the size of my kit has grown considerably beyond the price of the Flymore package.

To date I have had two crashes into stationary objects (both early in the summer and 100% pilot error) but so far I have not found myself in any precarious situations I wasn’t able to get myself out of. I am a firm believer in practice, reading manuals and learning from other peoples’ mistakes and these forums have been an excellent place to learn from and the atmosphere is cordial. I hope to post a bit from time-to-time.

>D<

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Darren DeWolfe.

The Spark is my first real drone as well and I get a smile every time I I hear the DJI lady say, "Take Off".

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme