Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Autumn Castle Sunset, Devon, UK

What a beautiful picture love it. ?

Reactions: RedZeppelin
Hey where did you find that sunshine? We’ve just come back early having spent 5 rain soaked and windy days/nights in Bigbury On Sea. There were a few small breaks in the grey sodden time we spent there but never enough to get Spark up-far too breezy. I did post one HDR shot I got on Saturday at Burgh Island which I processed yesterday when we got home. Beautiful shot-where was it?

Hey where did you find that sunshine? We’ve just come back early having spent 5 rain soaked and windy days/nights in Bigbury On Sea. There were a few small breaks in the grey sodden time we spent there but never enough to get Spark up-far too breezy. I did post one HDR shot I got on Saturday at Burgh Island which I processed yesterday when we got home. Beautiful shot-where was it?

Hi Twickers. Thanks - I feel your pain! This was caught between two very big rain storms at Haldon Belvedere, Lawrence Castle, and timed perfectly for when I finished work, so I dashed up there to try my luck. It was VERY windy (UAV Forecast was advising not to fly), but I thought I'd give it a shot. The Spark was being blown all over the place, but did an incredible job.

I took around 20 panorama's, but only a few stitched together correctly as a result of the wind, so I'm really pleased with this one. Hope you get better weather and flying conditions on your next visit ;)

Hi Twickers. Thanks - I feel your pain! This was caught between two very big rain storms at Haldon Belvedere, Lawrence Castle, and timed perfectly for when I finished work, so I dashed up there to try my luck. It was VERY windy (UAV Forecast was advising not to fly), but I thought I'd give it a shot. The Spark was being blown all over the place, but did an incredible job.

I took around 20 panorama's, but only a few stitched together correctly as a result of the wind, so I'm really pleased with this one. Hope you get better weather and flying conditions on your next visit ;)
An awesome shot, you must have been thrilled when you looked at it. As someone said above deserves an award-you certainly get my shot of the month!

You have to love that tiny camera in the Spark that’s one of the most beautiful shots I’ve ever seen. Did you do any work in post? Thanks for posting this wonderful photo.

You have to love that tiny camera in the Spark that’s one of the most beautiful shots I’ve ever seen. Did you do any work in post? Thanks for posting this wonderful photo.

Thanks so much @jonkyte - flattered by your kind comments ;)

I used Skylum's Air Magic on it's default settings, and then did a tiny bit of tidying up in the very bottom left corner in Photoshop as the noise was quite distracting in the shadows.

The Spark just continues to amaze me every time. That's quite a high point where the castle is and the winds were approaching 30mph gusts - at points it was literally dragging the Spark sideways, but it would always return to it's shooting point and soldier on! As I mentioned, I took about 20 panorama's and about 8 of them are usable, the rest were too disjointed when stitched due to the Spark being buffeted all over the place.

Thanks again for taking the time to feed back - really appreciate it :)

Reactions: twickers14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy