Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

B&H offer?

thewhatever

Join
Nov 8, 2017
The Spark is at B&H website for 350$ and it includes a free e-gift card of 50$, I want to buy an additional battery for this item that costs about 46$, so if I place an order and pay the 350$, I will automatically get the e-gift card by email and use it to get the additional battery for free using it?

Target is currently selling the Spark for $286. See more details on their website here.

The gift card is emailed after your order is processed. So you can then place another order for a battery with the gift card.

newegg has the fly more combos for $599 PLUS you get $119.80 back in newegg points. aka newegg gift card. making that package about $480. no tax or shipping there either.

The white Spark is still on sale at B&H for $349. I bought another one for my wife and the battery is now $42.14. I had a gift card from a previous purchase and saved $75.

upload_2017-12-13_12-27-25.png

Do a search for DJI N3 on Amazon and scroll down a little and you will find the Fly more combo for 569.00.
Screenshot_20171217-150712.png

I purchased my Fly More Combo on Kohl's website for $599, at the time the Kohls cash offer was a little better, and ended up with $180... Right now I think you can get $110 Kohl's Cash...

Save more by purchasing Kohl's gift cards at a store with fuel perks... When all was said and done (Kohl's cash, fuel perks, credit card perks, etc) my Fly More Combo cost about $360...

Sunday, I just purchased my 2nd Spark. I ordered a red one as soon as they were available for ordering back in June if I remember. But Micro Center currently has an in store only offer for the Combo package in white only for $399. If you look on their website it shows $599 but says to check the store for the special price. I was able to get a 15% additional discount from "management discretion" as I was told I could use the giftcard 15% off offer but when they tried to ring it up that way they had problems so they just discounted it 15%. I got my new, sealed white Spark Combo for $366 out the door. But anyone should be able to get it for $399 plus tax. Check out the link I posted below as it describes it. Again, this is IN STORE ONLY but some people have had Best Buy match it. There is a link on slickdeals regarding BB matching it as some have had them match and some not. Also, some people have had BB match and have got a BB $50 gift card. Here is the link for the $399 Combo at Micro Center. Microcenter - DJI Spark - Alpine White - Fly More Combo - In-Store Only - $399.99

Again, this is white only and in store only. Now what am I going to do with my second Spark? The only reason I got it is because I have been a good boy - remember you can't fool Santa!

Yea, that is a good offer indeed. The Micro Center one is $420 out the door with CO taxes but I ended up getting an additional 15% off as they told me I could buy a Micro Center gift card to pay for it which is 15% less but it ended up being an online only offer so the manager just discounted the white combo for me 15%. But this is only for white and yours is red. That was my initial one I got - red. But some are getting Best Buy to price match the $399 and Best Buy throws in a $50 gift card. That is a sweet deal but not all Best Buys are price matching.

Yup...I figured I’d snag one. My daughter-in-law has been bugging my son (who flies fixed-wing RC) to get a drone...and they will be here the 29th from AZ.

I figure I’ll show her MY Spark and we’ll go fly it...if she reacts like I think she will it’ll be nice to just say “Merry Xmas” and give it to her, as we don’t open gifts w/them until the 30th...

Offers are finished now, B&H restored it to 399$ and without the 50$ gift coupon, they are saying it's still -100$ but I doubt Dji will restore it to 499$ after Christmas.
Anyway watch out for the used and refurbished Spark and Mavic right after the 25th December, lot of people will return their gifts and resell them.
Is B&H checking the drones if they are working at 100% before reselling them? I don't mind a minor scratch as long as the full motors,gimbals and camera are working

Offers are finished now, B&H restored it to 399$ and without the 50$ gift coupon, they are saying it's still -100$ but I doubt Dji will restore it to 499$ after Christmas.
Anyway watch out for the used and refurbished Spark and Mavic right after the 25th December, lot of people will return their gifts and resell them.
Is B&H checking the drones if they are working at 100% before reselling them? I don't mind a minor scratch as long as the full motors,gimbals and camera are working

As of this morning the standard Sparks without remote controllers are still $349 at B&H.
upload_2017-12-23_8-29-43.png

As of this morning the standard Sparks without remote controllers are still $349 at B&H.
View attachment 2372
Yea but I think the Spark Combo, white only, being sold by Micro Center for $399 is your best buy currently. And like I mentioned earlier there are a number of people getting Best Buy to price match the white $399 Spark Combo and a number of them are getting a $50 Best Buy Gift card to boot. Hard to beat that for the Combo and if you can take the white color.

$400 for the flymore package (which is worth it for just the controller alone) is about par for deals right now, I wouldn't pay any more than that. You can find better from time to time, but $400 is fair.

They are also available at Best Buy (mine has them in stock) and Walmart (free ship to store) Walmart prices are much better whereas Best Buy tends to stick closer to MSRP.

I also recommend getting an Apache 3880 case from Harbor Freight if you have one in town. Regularly $40 but you can almost always dig up a "20 or 25% off one item" coupon from them. (never shop HF without a fistful of coupons) I'd (mostly) trust even the TSA to handle my Spark in that, it's really solid unlike the soft cases available currently.

That and I'd suggest two additional spare batteries since flymore lets you fly on one while charging three more so it makes sense to have four. It's not enough to fly nonstsop all day but will use your charger to its full potential. MSRP is $49 but you can find them pretty easily for around $43.

What else.... oh, get a class "U3" micro SD card too if you can find a deal. (32GB max) Make sure it has proper U3 write speeds, 90+ MB/sec. That'll insure smooth video recording on the Spark as well as later if you upgrade. Should be able to find one for under $30. (I prefer the SanDisk Extreme Pro line of cards)

Last edited:
Merry Christmas!
I live in Lebanon that's why perhaps some deals don't appear on the websites here, I have friends who live in the US and can bring me a Spark, I missed the 350$ offer including 50$ card, now my only options are either to get a used one from a reputable shop like B&H or wait for after Holidays sales, I don't know if you do it in the US but in Lebanon and Europe they usually do big sales after New Year.
I will search for Fly More deals on new and used too.
Here drones are ridiculously expensive, the Spark is 500$ as grey market and the RC 180$, with warranty it's about 650$ basic pack!!!

Yea but I think the Spark Combo, white only, being sold by Micro Center for $399 is your best buy currently. And like I mentioned earlier there are a number of people getting Best Buy to price match the white $399 Spark Combo and a number of them are getting a $50 Best Buy Gift card to boot. Hard to beat that for the Combo and if you can take the white color.

Can always get "Skins" to change color.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy