Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

BANS OF FLIGHT

MASERONE

Join
Nov 25, 2017
bans of flight in this locality in Italy the famous five lands, have affixed this beautiful prohibition .these places that I have already visited in motion I would have liked if I returned to make video footage with the drone from the sea and the mainland are truly enchanting. dream of course is interrupted.because? for what purpose? I do not think there are thousands of people who fly together and annoy people ... we are just in Italy .. I am ashamed to be Italian and that other people see this !!!!

Attachments

• IMG-20180212-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20180212-WA0001.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 79
That's the popular thing to do in government these days. A video of a youtube idiot flying his drone through a crowd at a tourist attraction goes viral and every local government on the planet roles out drone bans in their area despite there never being an issue there before.

There is a very large park near me with a huge open grass field that's never used except during sports games that's surrounded by water (so no problems with neighboring houses / buildings), that just got a shiny new "No Drone Zone!" sign put up. Have there ever been any drone issues there? Nope! But when elections are coming up, the local government employees NEED to show the public they're looking out for their "safety".

It sucks but it's all the more reason why we all need to fly responsibly and not give anyone ammunition for further restricting the hobby.

bans of flight in this locality in Italy the famous five lands, have affixed this beautiful prohibition .these places that I have already visited in motion I would have liked if I returned to make video footage with the drone from the sea and the mainland are truly enchanting. dream of course is interrupted.because? for what purpose? I do not think there are thousands of people who fly together and annoy people ... we are just in Italy .. I am ashamed to be Italian and that other people see this !!!!
First of all. Im not agree with this.

I guess this could be avoided if the drone users were responsable with their devices.

Reactions: MASERONE

Quale posizione è questa e come si ottiene l'autorizzazione?

What location is this, and how does one obtain authorization?

I’m going for my qualification with the CAA. I’m hoping that and some grovelling phone calls will allow me to fly in more places.

Quale posizione è questa e come si ottiene l'autorizzazione?

What location is this, and how does one obtain authorization?

You must ask to the Townhalls of the five towns composing the Cinqueterre, they'll give you their OK but this will cost you $$$. That ban is not for safety reasons, it's there to make some money out of the commercial exploitment of that world famous landscape. I wish that money ends invested in preserving that unique place

Reactions: MASERONE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena