Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Batteries

Engie

Join
Jul 1, 2020
Hi all I haven’t contributed much to this forum , mainly because I am not very knowledgeable with drones but after reading the article written by Mr Booth on batteries,I followed his instructions to fully charge the battery then start spark as normal take off about 3ft let drone hover until battery drops just below 10% now both batteries are performing perfectly, I have flown both twice now but I stayed close to home and kept low . Both batteries we’re buggered spark would only last a few seconds and would show low battery and virtually fall so I hope this will help other members. Best Regards Engie.

So happy to hear that it worked Engie. Thanks for posting back with your good news and thanks again to Spark 317 for providing the link.

Hi all I haven’t contributed much to this forum , mainly because I am not very knowledgeable with drones but after reading the article written by Mr Booth on batteries,I followed his instructions to fully charge the battery then start spark as normal take off about 3ft let drone hover until battery drops just below 10% now both batteries are performing perfectly, I have flown both twice now but I stayed close to home and kept low . Both batteries we’re buggered spark would only last a few seconds and would show low battery and virtually fall so I hope this will help other members. Best Regards Engie.
Thanks for letting us know Engie, glad it worked for you. Were you referring to this post over on PhantomPilots?

So happy to hear that it worked Engie. Thanks for posting back with your good news and thanks again to Spark 317 for providing the link.
Hi all this is an update on my experience with batteries, after re booting my dead batteries spark flew as normal, but be very careful don’t fly to far or high . Check the voltage I found batteries showed 3 green lights also 80 % but on checking voltage found they only showed 10.5 volts actually one of the three voltage lights showing red , I cannot explain this, but had I not checked voltage I am sure I would have come to grief. I sincerely hope this message is in time to save someone from grief. Regards Engie.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme