Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Battery blew out

Urban Legend

Join
Jan 23, 2019
So I flew my spark over a residential area, must have hit some electrical lines coz temporarily lost control, the video "shows" a message I never heard before and I cannot make out on the video... Can anyone help me with this message??? ... The battery has a black mark on it like a blown plug and it's not charging anymore. I check out the sensors before each flight so I'm quite upset this happened

The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension... I'm new at this sorry...

Create a YouTube or similar channel, upload your content there and then copy / paste the link back to here.

So I flew my spark over a residential area, must have hit some electrical lines coz temporarily lost control, the video "shows" a message I never heard before and I cannot make out on the video... Can anyone help me with this message??? ... The battery has a black mark on it like a blown plug and it's not charging anymore. I check out the sensors before each flight so I'm quite upset this happened
faulty battery.. first dispose of it properly use a lipo charger to discharge it down to 0 volts then put it in salt water then dispose of it in the trash or put a nail through it after you done the before steps.... dont reuse the board or case.. its not worth it.. and get a genuine one from dji there 50 bucks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis