Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Battery condition after more than one year?

ndaru

Join
Mar 2, 2019
Dear Spark owners,

I'm just wondering, for those of you who have flew the Spark frequently for more than one year, or have logged more than 1000 km, when did you start to notice any decline in battery health related to the flight time? And how many seconds/minutes?

Thanks.

I have been flying since July 2017 and I haven't noticed a significant loss in performance.

Looks like 41 hours, 362,000 feet (110 km) with 480 flights.

I started with 3 batteries, then 6, and now 9 because of good deals that come and go. All of them are the old design that were manufactured in June 2017.

Hope you’ve left a few batteries on the shelves, we’re visiting down in Naples FL on 1 May and I need at least 2\3 more. I’m existing on the pair that came with my Best Buy Fly More Combo in April last year and they seem to be going strong still. Nearly a quarter of a million feet, 137 flights and 15 hours.

Reactions: Spark 317
Hope you’ve left a few batteries on the shelves, we’re visiting down in Naples FL on 1 May and I need at least 2\3 more. I’m existing on the pair that came with my Best Buy Fly More Combo in April last year and they seem to be going strong still. Nearly a quarter of a million feet, 137 flights and 15 hours.

The sooner you add in a couple more batteries to that rotation the better off you'll be. Spread the load out a bit.

Reactions: twickers14
Hope you’ve left a few batteries on the shelves, we’re visiting down in Naples FL on 1 May and I need at least 2\3 more.

I checked with a Best Buy store in Naples and they have one.
I checked the other three stores in the area (20 miles) and they have one each.

I don't know if you can order on line from where you are at, and have some batteries ready for you to pick up when you get there.

Screenshot_20190419-145701~2.png

Good luck. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef