Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark destroyed. Get another one or a Mavic Mini?

cameraz

Join
Aug 4, 2018
I believe walmart.com has a spark listed.
Thanks. I bought a Mini, and there's two features it has that would keep me from returning to a Spark: superior camera gimbal (after all, the camera is why I use a drone) and longer flight time. I bought the Fly More Combo and it came with three batteries, which keeps me flying for almost 90 minutes! My Spark was a lot of fun, but ran out of juice too quickly.

awacsnl

Join
Mar 6, 2018
MM , NFZ and height limit. No sensors at the front. Light, problems in wind in RTH, nice 2.7k
Spark, can be fully unlocked, no NFZ, no height limit. can be modified (flying mavic pro flightmodes). More power and range ,can be set to 1.8 watt easy.
EU new coming rules, Spark and MM the same, however MM is 249 gr, it has a camera, therefore category C0

Last edited:

JeyTea

Join
Jul 18, 2017
MM , NFZ and height limit. No sensors at the front. Light, problems in wind in RTH, nice 2.7k
Spark, can be fully unlocked, no NFZ, no height limit. can be modified (flying mavic pro flightmodes). More power and range ,can be set to 1.8 watt easy.
EU new coming rules, Spark and MM the same, however MM is 249 gr, it has a camera, therefore category C0
event the mavic pro and the mavic air are in the same cathegorie.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Scullion