Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Beach + forest cinematic (try)

sickno

Join
Mar 2, 2018

Hi guys,

I want to share a video i made last weekend. Its a video to the beach through a forest in The Hague. I hope you all like the share.

Ps: this is the first time i a used ND(16) filter.

Reactions: graywoulf
Forgot to mention the first shot i made with a canon m10 where you can see my 'laserbeak' lift off

Awesome video and looks great. One thing if I can add is the intro would of been nice if you could of had the camera swivel up with the drone to give it a nice effect. When you had the drone move behind the tree it would of looked awesome to have the beginning scene emerge from the tree and show the little hut :D!! All in all awesome video man!

Reactions: sickno
Awesome video and looks great. One thing if I can add is the intro would of been nice if you could of had the camera swivel up with the drone to give it a nice effect. When you had the drone move behind the tree it would of looked awesome to have the beginning scene emerge from the tree and show the little hut :D!! All in all awesome video man!
This is the feedback i really can work with! Thank you. Hopefully the videos i make will get better, as i learn on the go. Next time maybe you can help me with compostions ?[emoji4]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast