Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Beginner Mode Warning

Tcrooksy

Join
Dec 19, 2018
I’m starting out in Beginner Mode and all is going good. But, as I’m flying, the Beginner Mode pop-up notice periodically shows up on screen. Any reason why? Am I loosing and signal? Should I be looking for something? Thx.

I think it is just a reminder that you are flying in beginner mode (slow speed, limited distance). I stayed in beginner mode for 1 battery then switched and never looked back :cool:

I've seen that message pop up when at like 98 feet high in Beginner Mode which I believe is the max allowable height in that mode. I'm guessing it pops up when one is the at the fringe of the Beginner Mode flight area.

@Tcrooksy sorry to bump an old thread. I had those same symptoms when I first bought my spark, until I left beginner mode.

I think it’s indicative of wireless interference, and/ or that the App is briefly losing control with the controller, or that the App is briefly losing control with the Spark itself.

Once you leave beginner mode I think the problem continues, you just can’t tell as clearly because there is no message to display, once outside beginner mode.

I’d be very interested in knowing how your experience has been once you left beginner mode. Do you have consistent control of the spark or have you noticed other anomalies?

I’ve had some other strange behavior. I’m intending to create a new post with more data when I get a free hour.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar