Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Best minimal Spark backpack

Gibbs

Join
Jul 26, 2017
Has anyone discovered a minimal backpack for the Spark. I am looking for a lightweight minimal backpack to carry on my bike. It only needs to carry the spark and the accessories.

Alternatively has anyone found small cases for the parts individually so I can throw them into an existing backpack?

TIA!!!

Got a china cheapy.15011352098891827341852.jpg

To be honest with you, the DJI bag that comes with the Fly More kits are perfect.

I prefer my case to the DJI fly more case because it's more compact organized and versatile and most importantly does not draw attention to the fact that there is a drone inside. :cool:

Can you post a picture showing how it packs your Spark? Will it hold everything in Fly More package including prop guards?
Can do later. Never used the guards yet. I think they will fit. I just traveled with the Spark and the pack held all including multi charger and didn't think I needed the guards. I did need Band-Aids!

Can do later. Never used the guards yet. I think they will fit. I just traveled with the Spark and the pack held all including multi charger and didn't think I needed the guards. I did need Band-Aids!

Thanks. Looking forward to seeing how everything fits.

Funny thing I noticed when taking those pics. The Fly more case is quite nice. With a little effort and some more packing it can be just as/almost as useful. I do like the way mine clamshells open better I guess. I really just stumbled on the Lowepro case going through Best Buy before I left for my vacation.

Reactions: gnuPilot
I might have found the answer myself...
DJI Spark Soft Case - Mini
Any other ideas?
I might have found the answer myself...
DJI Spark Soft Case - Mini
Any other ideas?

Hi Gibbs, I've got the PolarPro case. It holds the the Spark and 2 extra batteries and is decent quality - not hard shell though. For the remote and my OTG cable I use this from ThinkTank Photo;
PowerHouse™ Tablet

I throw it all in this when I go mtbking;

UNZEN10 - CYCLING BAGS - LIFESTYLE GEAR - SHIMANO

I can carry some tools and the Spark stuff and it has a waterproof cover if required.

Attachments

• IMG_0649.JPG
    IMG_0649.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0650.JPG
    IMG_0650.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0651.JPG
    IMG_0651.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 43
I'm really happy with the case I received from f-stop. Holds more then what I normally take with me and seems to hold the drone and all accessories firmly in place.

I also attached my previous setup using the OG DJI spark case and the f-stop Mavic remote case.

FSLabs DJI Spark Portable Bag Handheld Carrying Case Waterproof, Carbon Fiber Textured Amazon.com: FSLabs DJI Spark Portable Bag Handheld Carrying Case Waterproof, Carbon Fiber Textured: Toys & Games

I find that with some modifications that case can be good.

Has anyone discovered a minimal backpack for the Spark. I am looking for a lightweight minimal backpack to carry on my bike. It only needs to carry the spark and the accessories.

Alternatively has anyone found small cases for the parts individually so I can throw them into an existing backpack?

TIA!!!

I normally use a LowePro Passport III Sling. This past weekend I carried the Spark, Mavic, both controllers, a Gopro Hero 5 on a 3-way, an extra battery for the Spark and Mavic, extra batteries for the Gopro, DJI sunshade for the RC, a samsung gear 360, and assorted cables/chargers. I love the bag as the padded area fits the Mavic and Spark perfectly. All this was in the bag without unzipping to use the extended part of the bag.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme