Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Best place to sell my Spark in Australia?

Philm

Join
Jan 19, 2022
Can someone recommend a good place to sell my Spark (not eBay) - it not getting the use anymore.

TIA

You could try here . . .

Classifieds

. . . and just note in the sale title (Australia).

Can probably only ground ship batteries.

I have extensive kit for mine, but for the past 6 months just haven't had time to fly almost at all, just checking batteries every few months on the Spark and M1P kits.

So I know your pain.

Did you update to a newer model / other brand drone ?
For me it is more that I used the Spark for travel, which is still limited due to the travel / border fiasco here, or I'm just too darn busy with the 'W word', too busy to do much and now in the habit of not flying once or twice a week.

Other alternatives, maybe Gumtree, it's free and works ok with an occasional 'tyre kicker', who you can get rid of pretty quickly.

Facebook Marketplace is supposed to be the #1 place to sell now, but alas I don't do social media apart from the drone forums and YouTube.

I would certainly list it here in the classifieds, maybe even put a 'farewell' post in the Australia section linking that.
(You might not actually be leaving here full time, but it will help hits form Aussies that might see it there ;) )

All the best with it.

Reactions: RotorWash
You could try here . . .

Classifieds

. . . and just note in the sale title (Australia).

Can probably only ground ship batteries.

I have extensive kit for mine, but for the past 6 months just haven't had time to fly almost at all, just checking batteries every few months on the Spark and M1P kits.

So I know your pain.

Did you update to a newer model / other brand drone ?
For me it is more that I used the Spark for travel, which is still limited due to the travel / border fiasco here, or I'm just too darn busy with the 'W word', too busy to do much and now in the habit of not flying once or twice a week.

Other alternatives, maybe Gumtree, it's free and works ok with an occasional 'tyre kicker', who you can get rid of pretty quickly.

Facebook Marketplace is supposed to be the #1 place to sell now, but alas I don't do social media apart from the drone forums and YouTube.

I would certainly list it here in the classifieds, maybe even put a 'farewell' post in the Australia section linking that.
(You might not actually be leaving here full time, but it will help hits form Aussies that might see it there ;) )

All the best with it.
Thanks so much for the advice.

I will get to and try the classified section in a few weeks .... I used it for holidays and a bit of local fun but no holidays in the recent CoVid times!!! It seems silly to have it sit there unused - may go for a smaller drone in the future.

Cheers
Phil

Thanks so much for the advice.

I will get to and try the classified section in a few weeks .... I used it for holidays and a bit of local fun but no holidays in the recent CoVid times!!! It seems silly to have it sit there unused - may go for a smaller drone in the future.

Cheers
Phil

No problems.
Good luck when you list then.

Yeah, the Mini 2 looks pretty reasonable for quality (at least it would put the Spark to bed easily on that) and easy to travel with, though the Air 2s camera would be superb for (particularly) photography and video too.

Reactions: Philm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit