Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Best shots with my Spark - new video out

Very nice indeed. One of the few 5 minute video's that I watched to the end. Great smooth flying with no quick jerky left/right panning and very well processed with music that matched it well.
Thank you for taking the time to watch it till the end [emoji106]

An absolute visual treat this is. Such a wide array of locations. Hats off to your effort.
Just subscribed to your YouTube channel and turned on the BELL icon. ;)

Reactions: monty.roman
What I've been doing for last 4 hours? :D
Absolutely stunning! One of the best videos I've seen. Your reveals are heart stopping. Your choreography with the music is spot-on! Did I mention that I like it?:cool:

What I've been doing for last 4 hours? :D
I watched this on my phone but knew I would have to watch in on a big desktop screen to really appreciate it. Nicely done! What would you say is the most important thing you learned over the course of shooting this video?

Man, where is that? You've got some awesome subject matter; mountains, towers, nice buildings, near passes, everything!! I especially like the backwards reveals of something big.

That was the best Spark Video I've seen so far. Great music awsome back flying shots. Really shows how good the Spark is in the hands of a real pro.
Thanks for that.

Reactions: Tglass0000
Thanks again guys! I like to do reveal shots but it's kinda risky sometimes. When I was filming around the cell tower I actually didn't fly so close to it since Spark is a bit tricky in perspective especially when you fly in video mode (pretty big crop from full sensor resolution) but it scared me a little bit too when I saw it later on screen :). You can see the real distance relative to the structure on the picture below. It's too bad that there are no significant landmarks or mountains where I live, just some hills. I have couple more beautiful locations I didn't filmed yet and also some shots I didn't fit into this video so there's definitely gonna be a part two :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Check out this guy's channel. Mattias Allring, he's very good at backwards flying and has a lot of videos that will make your hair tingle.

Here's a "how to" video featuring the Spark.
Will take a look at it, thanks [emoji106]. This close flyovers are best to be done with good GPS coverage since Spark is a little unstable vertically and horizontally when there's less than 15 satellites locked. It's safe to fly with around 11 or 12 satellites but personally I wouldn't risk to some close passes at that point.

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena