Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Best tablet

For me it's the mini-4 (64Gb). I got the version with cellular but did not install a sim card. This gives me GPS so it shows up on the GO4 app. This becomes handy if I ever need to use "Find My Drone". I got it off EBay for 300 USD. It costs more than the mini-2 (which also is reported to work well) but I use it for more than a dedicated FPV for flying. I tried an IPad 9.7 but thought it was too heavy and really just too big. There have been rumors of a mini-5 coming out in March.

It really depends on the screen size that will best fit your needs. I like the iPad Mini 4 since it's the most recent iPad Mini and not as large as an iPad (which makes the remote controller more awkward to hold).

You can find a complete list of Apple tablets that can be used here.

For me it's the mini-4 (64Gb). I got the version with cellular but did not install a sim card. This gives me GPS so it shows up on the GO4 app. This becomes handy if I ever need to use "Find My Drone". I got it off EBay for 300 USD. It costs more than the mini-2 (which also is reported to work well) but I use it for more than a dedicated FPV for flying. I tried an IPad 9.7 but thought it was too heavy and really just too big. There have been rumors of a mini-5 coming out in March.
I don’t want to spend double the price of the ipad mini 2 for a mini 4 if the 2 works well.im buying one with the cellular option.my fear is it will not work with the spark,since on dji site they recomand the mini 2 with other drones but not the spark.i am confused

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502