Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Bikinis, Boats & Beers. Day on Long Lake with Spark and Mavic Air

BingErr

Join
Sep 28, 2017
Had a great day on Long Lake in Wisconsin. Used the Mavic Air, then Spark, and a couple underwater shots with the GoPro 5. I shot some of this in 4k, some in HD, and some in 720 with high frame rate so I could play with SLO-MO a little bit.

Had a great day on Long Lake in Wisconsin. Used the Mavic Air, then Spark, and a couple underwater shots with the GoPro 5. I shot some of this in 4k, some in HD, and some in 720 with high frame rate so I could play with SLO-MO a little bit.

Very nice editing. I'm in Madison, where the heck is Long Lake?

excellent job and great soundtrack synchro ! love the first part following the boat and the sound effect whithin the water... :) Maybe a shorter version with the best scenes would be great !

excellent job and great soundtrack synchro ! love the first part following the boat and the sound effect whithin the water... :) Maybe a shorter version with the best scenes would be great !
I did the whole audio edit in Adobe Premiere. Thought I was going to have to do that part in an audio editing program but I found all the controls I needed to do it in Premiere. Pretty much turned down all the highs and mid range and gave it a little echo. It worked well and it allowed me to but together two parts of the song that didn't go together and would have been noticable otherwise.

I’ve heard a lot about Adobe Premier. Do you pay month to month for that?
How long have you been flying?

I’ve heard a lot about Adobe Premier. Do you pay month to month for that?
How long have you been flying?
I have an older copy of it. But I do believe you have to pay a subscription now. I'm not a fan of that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502