Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Birr Castle Ireland

Beautiful scenery and flora. Nice visuals and aurals. I kept having to pause it due to the pace of the fades. About the time I wanted to soak in what I was seeing, it was moving on to another segment. Still very enjoyable. Btw, what was that archaic structure that looked like some sort of cannon?

Edit: Never mind, Google says it was the world's biggest telescope for 75 years. Quite a thingy.

Beautiful scenery and flora. Nice visuals and aurals. I kept having to pause it due to the pace of the fades. About the time I wanted to soak in what I was seeing, it was moving on to another segment. Still very enjoyable. Btw, what was that archaic structure that looked like some sort of cannon?

Edit: Never mind, Google says it was the world's biggest telescope for 75 years. Quite a thingy.
Correct Birr was once the world's biggest telescope. Today it also is home to the Irish segment of a VLA radio telescope. Birr is also associated with Turbine invention and photography. There is a science centre there. Lots to see !

Just think of what the Kings in days of old would have given for the opportunity to peek over the walls of an opponents castle like we can now!

Reactions: Rendlesham UAP
Just think of what the Kings in days of old would have given for the opportunity to peek over the walls of an opponents castle like we can now!

For some reason I envision a Monty Python approach and launching a peasant from a catapult as he's yelling back, " Over theeerre...." while frafrantically trying to point.

That is really very nice composition and I really like your video. Lots of appreciation for your effort. Can you tell me any resource where I can learn playing acoustic guitar, i found a tutorial at How To Play Irish Acoustic Guitar - Master Guitar Guide but it will be good if any of you suggest me more.
Don't know if you've seen Justin Sandercoe on YT, but he is a fantastic guitar teacher. While a lot of his stuff is for electrics, but there's acoustic stuff as well. Justin Guitar

Reactions: Rendlesham UAP
Nice shots. What was the structure in the field at 2:23-2:49?

Nevermnd, Just read all the previous posts...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex