Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Black Friday Sparky

kdubyah

Join
Jul 24, 2017
Target just released their ad, and they have the Spark for $399. Hopefully more will follow! Think it's a good time to add another!

Reactions: Radman
It's a good deal if all you need is the Spark aircraft and one battery. However, if you're also planning on buying the accessories that come in the Fly More Combo, then you'll likely save a little bit more by just buying the Fly More Combo at the current price.

No offense, and its your money, your decision.. But why would you want a second Spark? Don't get me wrong I like my Spark. It actually goes with me more places than any of my other AP drones, but I'd be hard pressed to find a reason to keep a second one around. Holds true for any of my AP drones. Not even as a backup just in case I crash my primary. Years ago I did that. Bought a back-up to my primary drone, but found I never needed the "clone" back-up. Wound up selling it.... But again, to each his own.

Good find for those looking to buy one

Target just released their ad, and they have the Spark for $399. Hopefully more will follow! Think it's a good time to add another!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis