Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Building a three season timelapse with Litchi - Part 1 of 2

joeke3el

Join
Jun 25, 2019
Here I head out to Cranberry Lake, NJ for the second Litchi mission in order to capture the fall weather to combine with summer and eventually a winter flight for a three season timelapse of the area. Cyberlink PowerDirector 17 is being used to edit the footage.

Great video! I love your idea of using Litchi for the seasonal time lapse. Can't wait to see the completed project, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: joeke3el
As always, really fine video and soundtrack. I like your concept of using Litchi waypoints for repeatable flight paths to assemble the seasonal time lapse. Incorporating the home movie footage was nice touch. Looking forward to seeing the final compilation. Thanks for sharing!

Btw, what software do you use for screen capture of the telemetry and monitor video?

Well that's pretty fun! It is amazing how seamless the transition is between the flights.

Reactions: joeke3el
Well that's pretty fun! It is amazing how seamless the transition is between the flights.

I'm happy with how it's going so far, but I noticed that different segments of the video came together better than others. It shows that the two flights varied somewhat from one area to the next. In some places the Spark seemed to be almost in the exact spot as last time while in others it was several feet off. Different day, different satellite arrangement, so all to be expected. Close enough though. :cool:

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme