Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Buying a used Spark.... what's the process?

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Join
Oct 26, 2018
Loc
Western NC, USA
As the title states I'm purchasing a used (very lightly used) Spark from a co-Worker. I have several DJI aircraft so I already have a DJI account.

What's the process for removing his account (I'm assuming he has since registered it but I'll ask to confirm) and adding it to mine? I'm not talking about DJI Care or Refresh etc... just the aircraft "DJI registration" only. I'll register it on my FAA Drone Zone account once it's in my possession. He has only registered it via his 336 portal so we don't have to worry about it being "Commercially" registered with the FAA.

Is it as simple as just using my GO4 app and going and flying or is there a de-registration re-registration process?

Thanks in advance,
Allen

Don't know about FAA procedure, but DJI is not a problem.

You don't have to unregister it. Simply, fly with you go4 app, and your account.
Activation is only for warranty reasons.

Reactions: BigAl07
All you need to do is log into DJI GO with your DJI account and fly. There is no way to deactivate and reactive the aircraft with your DJI account.

Reactions: BigAl07
Don't know about FAA procedure, but DJI is not a problem.

You don't have to unregister it. Simply, fly with you go4 app, and your account.
Activation is only for warranty reasons.

Thank you.

All you need to do is log into DJI GO with your DJI account and fly. There is no way to deactivate and reactive the aircraft with your DJI account.

That explains it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena