Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Cēsu pilsdrupas; Latvia

For my 2 cents worth you are very high on the scale as the things I think are important , you have achieved. It’s hard to believe both your August membership and the number of posts. For my money you get at least a 9+ as it is well done and also is interesting enough to keep me watching to the end. It is important on a forum like this is to find a length that is long enough but not too long. Your take off immediately kept me interested.
WELL DONE

For my 2 cents worth you are very high on the scale as the things I think are important , you have achieved. It’s hard to believe both your August membership and the number of posts. For my money you get at least a 9+ as it is well done and also is interesting enough to keep me watching to the end. It is important on a forum like this is to find a length that is long enough but not too long. Your take off immediately kept me interested.
WELL DONE
Hi. I agree with the comments on the length of the videos .... if they are long bore .... your video does not bore and shows something interesting. very good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar