Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Calling all dutch pilots

sickno

Join
Mar 2, 2018
I am wondering how many of you are out here and where do you live. And how many times do you fly?

I live in Leiden and i fly once a week.

Although not officially a Dutchman, I do reside just a stones throw away from you on the other side of the Oude Rijn in Leiderdorp.
I try to fly at least once a week, but weather, work and the Dutch girlfriend get in the way ;)
With the good weather this weekend I'll be definitely getting some much need air time with Sparky, hopefully in Noordwijk and down in Brielle.

I believe @JoostGT3 lives not too far away, somewhere around the Rotterdam area.

Reactions: sickno
North NL (Drenthe) here, don't fly regular, although the small spark is travelling a lot with me in the car. When time, location and conditions permit, I like to fly a little

Although not officially a Dutchman, I do reside just a stones throw away from you on the other side of the Oude Rijn in Leiderdorp.
I try to fly at least once a week, but weather, work and the Dutch girlfriend get in the way ;)
With the good weather this weekend I'll be definitely getting some much need air time with Sparky, hopefully in Noordwijk and down in Brielle.

I believe @JoostGT3 lives not too far away, somewhere around the Rotterdam area.
Yup, Dordrecht resident here. I fly as much as possible, but have trouble finding new places to film (I enjoy the flying itself, but it feels kinda useless when there’s nothing interesting to film). There are quite some flying restrictions in my area, but I do soend a lot of the weekends with friends & family around the Utrechtse Heuvelrug area, where I often find nice sceneries and less restrictions. Btw, “as much as possible” meaning “at least once per week if the weather permits”. Once I have sufficient material to make a nice video clip, I will spend some weeknights editing that, so then I don’t fly the rest of the week.

I am wondering how many of you are out here and where do you live. And how many times do you fly?

I live in Leiden and i fly once a week.

I live in Alphen aan den Rijn, so close to your place. I am quite new to drone flying and until now I have only flew in Denmark two weeks ago. I hope to use the drone especially as an interesting addition to my photography.
(By the way: good drone regulations in Denmark: you have to register online as a drone pilot, stick a registration number and contact details on your drone and you have to successfully complete an online test about the Danish regulations. To prepare for that test you can read about 10 pages of regulations or you can watch a short English video with the main items of the regulations. Very convenient.)

Indeed leiderdorp is that close i could just fly over XD.

Drenthe is a nice place indeed! Sometimes i am in drenthe/rolde. My girlfriends parents live here. Al my forest videos are from Rolde. (ARRR VIDEOS on youtube).

Alphen aan de rijn is also very close! Quite funny that this forum is worldwide, and the netherlands is very small and yet we are very close to eachother.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme