Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Calling all Mavic and Spark users - real world differences?

Forum rules say to post in English? That's a bit insular and I am English ;-)

Back on the subject, thanks to google translate I thought the comments pretty fair.

Back on the subject, thanks to google translate I thought the comments pretty fair.
Yes they do (but obviously you read the rules when signing up - yes?)
No it isn't - this is an English speaking forum/community.

Well, surprisingly for me I must have missed that insular clause, I guess I was preoccupied with my annual review of all software EULAs that I use, you know that Microsoft Office one is a real page turner, or perhaps I had a life that day.

Either way, try something more positive such as "that is a very insightful post, and although I recognise not everyone speaks english as their primary language we do appreciate if you could try when using this forum".

Well, surprisingly for me I must have missed that insular clause, I guess I was preoccupied with my annual review of all software EULAs that I use, you know that Microsoft Office one is a real page turner, or perhaps I had a life that day.

Either way, try something more positive such as "that is a very insightful post, and although I recognise not everyone speaks english as their primary language we do appreciate if you could try when using this forum".
Why waste words (Rhetorical).
Mine was more concise and conveyed the same information.

Reactions: 70Falcon
As the owner oficina both...
1) yes it's way more stable specialy when RC connected.
I have only an issue with a Samsung galaxy s7 but since last update it's solved.
2)i have never had a mayor problem with ir
3)it's by far much more stable and predictible at flight and the mavic makes u feel safer than the spark.
4) mmmmm Thats a good 1 imho it could be more striking to look at it than the spark but they way people think about em it's on every single mind opinion.
5) well noise is a little more louder with the mavic but un size proportions i think it's quieter than the little baby flyer
6) i just take JPEGand it's by far better on mavic
7) i won't lie to u my Kids do the edition for me lol.
8) spark is more handy and easy to carry on besides this..
Nothing mavic it's a better drone overall i Guess spark it's a good device and a good choice for hobby and famiy pics but if u can afford the mavic u won't be dissapointed go for it

As the owner oficina both...
1) yes it's way more stable specialy when RC connected.
I have only an issue with a Samsung galaxy s7 but since last update it's solved.
2)i have never had a mayor problem with ir
3)it's by far much more stable and predictible at flight and the mavic makes u feel safer than the spark.
4) mmmmm Thats a good 1 imho it could be more striking to look at it than the spark but they way people think about em it's on every single mind opinion.
5) well noise is a little more louder with the mavic but un size proportions i think it's quieter than the little baby flyer
6) i just take JPEGand it's by far better on mavic
7) i won't lie to u my Kids do the edition for me lol.
8) spark is more handy and easy to carry on besides this..
Nothing mavic it's a better drone overall i Guess spark it's a good device and a good choice for hobby and famiy pics but if u can afford the mavic u won't be dissapointed go for it
Oficina was the predictive for "of" ... Sorry.

I did the post in English bynow. np
but just to let u know i did it first in spanish since the guy who asked 1st. His name s latin so i thought was cool to reply that way.
Not to p u off... But i think here's a Lot of everywhere ppl so for me if somebody replies in other than English it's okay.
As it is with people who just speaks 1 language. Fly safe!

It's ok dude, i switch to english
But it seems some others didnt like it.
Lol (2017 and we keep this things)

Saludos
Mi opinión de los 2 (tengo ambos)
1) si definitivamente es más mucho más estable especialmente con el RC yo sólo entendido un problema en una ocasión con un galaxy s7
2) no e tenido ningún problema mayor con el
3)es por mucho más estable y predecible el vuelo del mavic te hace sentir más seguro que el spark
4) mmm si puede ser más llamativo por ser más grande y eso depende como lo tome cada quien
5)creo el ruido si es un poco más en el mavic. Pero en proporción debe ser menor
6)si son imágenes más detalladas aunque no por mucho
7) yo no edito, mis hijos lo hacen por mi jaja no te mentire.
8) quizá en la portabilidad pero no claramente además de eso en nada! Mira ... El spark es muy muy buena compra por su relación valor precio en general es un buen producto pero el mavic de hecho se me hace una ganga por todas sus capacidades si puedes no dudes en comprarlo no te arrepentirás.
Saludos
Gracias. Me gustaria tener los dos tambien. = Thanks. I'd like to have both also.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh