Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Camera gimbal protector

Mine arrived the same day as the spark, it fits really well. So glad I ordered it. Plus it fits on the spark when it's in it's original case.

Mine has arrived too! Really happy with it, fits perfectly! There's also a little catch on the inner side to prevent it from dropping off
05a859b089b28fc8909c2e8d372db011.jpg
6155687821390942ffcd53a2c57d0101.jpg
1aeb21ca5c78d6536fe68587e67adc02.jpg

See OP #1 ;)
It was in the package.

Sorry my bad. It was not included in that offer.

They should have this as standard from manufacturer.
I'm still waiting for mine from china.. express they said...

Has anyone shot any footage through this? I have had mine for a week, but haven't tried it out yet. The slight darkness of the plastic makes me wonder if it will slightly darken the footage a bit or maybe the camera will compensate?

Has anyone shot any footage through this? I have had mine for a week, but haven't tried it out yet. The slight darkness of the plastic makes me wonder if it will slightly darken the footage a bit or maybe the camera will compensate?
I don't believe the intention is to shoot with this on. If you turn the spark on while the cover is on, you'll get a weird error for gimbal overload. It will not move. So you gotta take the cover off and restart it.

I think this product is more for transporting protection.

Reactions: mick92780
I don't think it's meant to be on while filming, the purpose of this protector is more to protect the camera gimbal when you're carrying the drone around. It will cover the obstacle sensors and prevent the gimbal from moving.

However I suppose it can be used for filming if you turn off the obstacle avoidance and put the drone into FPV mode so that the gimbal doesn't move. Haven't tried that though.

Reactions: mick92780
I don't believe the intention is to shoot with this on. If you turn the spark on while the cover is on, you'll get a weird error for gimbal overload. It will not move. So you gotta take the cover off and restart it.

I think this product is more for transporting protection.
Thanks. I didn't know that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit