Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

camera respond late

Gungor AYAR

Join
Jun 4, 2018
In flight mode,spark responds very late to start and stop video records.I hit video button on the RC,it doesn't start immediately,it is also the same when I stop recording.By the way while video recording,can we also take photos at the same time?
Thank you.

I accept the lag that happens when turning the video on or off. It is a low priority command. The ability to control something that is over 500m away is amazing. I can remember the 1st TV remote my father used. I never touched it. I was too young to be trusted with “that technology”, plus the wire that connected the remote to the TV was only long enough to reach my father’s chair.
You can record on your phone & take photos, but the Spark can’t do both simultaneously.

Reactions: Gungor AYAR
What is your phone maybe it could be because your ram memory could be full i had this similair probem with 1gb ram. I use a 4gb ram phone and dont have that issue anymore. Maybe its your phone

What is your phone maybe it could be because your ram memory could be full i had this similair probem with 1gb ram. I use a 4gb ram phone and dont have that issue anymore. Maybe its your phone
My phone lg g3 32 gb and its ram memory is not full.

Mine does the same , sometimes I've been afraid to Start, stop video or take pictures while in forward motion. I use visual Line of site and the camera to avoid obstacles as I can't see tree branches or wire very good .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast