Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Canadian Geese Flyby

Now you gotta start replying to all your comments on YouTube ?

I'm so new to this, I didn't know I had any or how to find them.

Thanks for the tip. ?

Reactions: Spark^
Very nice! What an opportunity to be able to have Spark in the air when the geese fly by!

Thank You. :)

I was preparing a flight down the river and heard them honking away in the distance so up it went.

Love it Spark17! What a great shot as they flew into the sunshine. Best music choice also. Love that anthem. Thanks for sharing.

It all seem to click...Birds, courthouse, sunrise.

Thanks for liking it. :)

Nice footage (and audio!) , great to see you on YT, subbed ya.

I've been getting nudges from you guys about creating a channel so I figured I'd give it a shot.

I have tons of footage from the Spark so I'll post more once I rehash my brain on how to use my editor. ?

Reactions: RotorWash
Yes, you were at the right place at the right time for that video! Sub #4 :D

Yes I was.

I live near some private grass air strips and I'm constantly trying to capture a group of old Biplanes that fly in formation on the weekends.

By the time I hear them coming, it's too late to launch the Spark. ?

Thank you all for the kind words and the subscriptions to my channel. ?

Bristling with pride here, our fair fowl flying by with our anthem in the ears! Thanks for that. And I am glad you have a channel going. Subscribed too.

Thank you for subscribing. :)

Thanks to you and others, I decided to make a channel and possibly share some content.

I plan on getting more stuff up when I can find the time to edit the footage I have.

It might be archival photage by 2023, since it took me a few years to get a channel. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef