Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Cardiff Castle and Cardiff Millenium Stadium.

Great shots! I'm always hesitant to fly in winds over 15 MPH.
Thanks! It wasnt too bad actually. I only got the high wind velocity warning once but kept a close eye and it was pretty stable. My mates Mavic Air, likely due to larger size, seemed to be more affected by it.

how did you manage the stadium shot?
I live withing 1/2 mile of Notts County and Nottingham Forest football clubs and DJI go 4 will not allow me to take off!

how did you manage the stadium shot?
I live withing 1/2 mile of Notts County and Nottingham Forest football clubs and DJI go 4 will not allow me to take off!
I was going to ask the same question Manchester United has a no fly zone around it. I definitely would of thought that stadium would have one.

Hi there. No, Cardiff City Stadium, as per your image above is not the millenium stadium. Cardiff city stadium is closer to cardiff airport so maybe reason for NFZ. Check it on maps.
Both my mate and I were able to take off using standard DJIgo4 app. Being consious of the 100m radius rule (and no flyovers) for flying near cities, we were in Bute park, probably about 150m away. Maybe if we tried to get closer we'd have a warning? Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast