Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Case that fits Spark Fly More and ipad mini ?

zenfly

Join
Jun 23, 2019
Thats it..looking for a case that fits Spark Fly More and ipad mini.

Last edited:
Reactions: zenfly
Any cases include space for the charging station??
I have a case like the one in the link but full of foam. Any place to get the template for cutting it out for all the stuff??

Any cases include space for the charging station??
I have a case like the one in the link but full of foam. Any place to get the template for cutting it out for all the stuff??

I modified my foam insert to expand the 5x battery capacity to the nine batteries I currently have.

It is possible to have a custom case built by some of the manufactures but may be expensive.

They make foam cutting tools but I used a wire coat hanger and a heat source for the wire and melted away the foam for more space.

Reactions: Spark 317
This is the one I ended up with. I fit a 4-port charger as well.

Check this out at Amazon.com
Anleo Hard Carry Case fits DJI Spark Drone Palm Launch Intelligent Portable Mini Drone Fit for 3 Extra Batteries / Battery Charger / Remote Controller

This is the one I ended up with. I fit a 4-port charger as well.

Check this out at Amazon.com
Anleo Hard Carry Case fits DJI Spark Drone Palm Launch Intelligent Portable Mini Drone Fit for 3 Extra Batteries / Battery Charger / Remote Controller

I got a Dacckit Case on Amazon, fits Spark, 3 battery charging plate, 4 batteries, controller, spare props, charger and cords, plus the prop guards for $36.99.... Great Fit! Hope this helps. Scooter

I got the DACCKIT Travel Carrying Case Compatible with DJI Spark.
It holds the entire fly more combo plus two extra batteries and an ipad mini.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast