Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Celebrating 4 Years of Flight

Congratulations!

Good looking footage, and I remember some of the sequences.

Obviously, you have flown other drones in those four years. What others are included in this footage, and any particular reason(s) you are satisfied with the Spark?

Congratulations!

Good looking footage, and I remember some of the sequences.

Obviously, you have flown other drones in those four years. What others are included in this footage, and any particular reason(s) you are satisfied with the Spark?

All DJI Spark sequences this year.
My U500 and DJI Flamewheel 550 are getting lonely.
I need to get them up to speed sometime.

Reasons I like it:
1) It comes back and
2) Don't have to worry about mechanical failure as much as home brew drones.
3) Builds reliability confidence.

Reactions: graywoulf and mano
in 1:15 minute you can see how windy it was and how nicely spark was holding itself in the air

The clouds at 2:55 were mesmerizing! Was that a time-lapse section? Or real-time?
The Christmas lights at 4:54 were surprisingly bright, considering that the Spark's sensor isn't as sensitive as the Phantom 4. Same with the fireworks. Did you brighten those up in post? And the music choice was one of my favorite tunes, so you can't go wrong there!

Reactions: pmshop
The clouds at 2:55 were mesmerizing! Was that a time-lapse section? Or real-time?
The Christmas lights at 4:54 were surprisingly bright, considering that the Spark's sensor isn't as sensitive as the Phantom 4. Same with the fireworks. Did you brighten those up in post? And the music choice was one of my favorite tunes, so you can't go wrong there!

Time lapse at 2:55 - Sadly I did not record the xspeed of the final edit for that selection.
But I believe it to be 4x
For the Christmas lights and fireworks, I actually added 10% contrast in post.

Any music I select is a combination of how I am feeling and something to fit the mood of the clip.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast