Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Cemetery Gates

Okay, so I see the art in this, but a couple of things... 2.7k dumbed down to 1080p? Not sure I get that. Also, just another suggestion, but how about some frame rate doubnling in post production, it would smooth it out somewhat. I cant recall if the Air does 60fps in any mode or not.

And..... you trying to tease all us Spark pilots?;)

Reactions: Highflyer
Okay, so I see the art in this, but a couple of things... 2.7k dumbed down to 1080p? Not sure I get that. Also, just another suggestion, but how about some frame rate doubnling in post production, it would smooth it out somewhat. I cant recall if the Air does 60fps in any mode or not.

And..... you trying to tease all us Spark pilots?;)

Frame rate doubnling , can you tell me what you mean? The MA can do 4K 30 fps , 2.7K 60 fps , 2480p 120 fps and 1080p 120 fps . I film usually film 4k or 2.7 because it make editing easier youtube doesn't let me upload higher then 1080p
i'm not trying to tease . just share and get feed back , learn , and have fun

As spark pilots we're stuck with 30 frames per second, however, what I said doesn't apply to you, cuz you can shoot at 1080p 60 or 1080 120. I was referring to software interpolation to take 30 frames up to 60 frames per second, it's sorta like smoke and mirrors but it will smooth it somewhat.

and thanks for subscribing also :)

I forgot to mention, you can upscale your 2.7 60 frame video to 4K, then upload it to YouTube, it should appear as 4K then
Your welcome for the Sub
Two questions , what editor do you uses . I use Movie maker pro n it has issues. 2nd how do I get 4K movies to upload on youtube ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast