Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Checking Airmap before choosing a travel location: done!

Vilco

Join
Dec 14, 2017
My GF is a bit worried, I wonder how long will she take getting used to it :)
Anyway she won, we'll go to Venice so my Spark will remain home: 1 civil ATZ, 1 military ATZ and a NFZ by the townhall, I should pay almost 300 eur just in order to take it out of the bag :(

That's too bad! But will Venice be your only destination, it will you also visit other places? Perhaps other sights won't be so restricted.

But I must say: good for you for checking first! I really have little sympathy for people who don't check, and then complain when authorities stop or fine them.

Reactions: Frank
That's too bad! But will Venice be your only destination, it will you also visit other places? Perhaps other sights won't be so restricted.

But I must say: good for you for checking first! I really have little sympathy for people who don't check, and then complain when authorities stop or fine them.

Thanks. Unluckily, most of the Laguna is covered by ATZ's and NFZ. I'll be flying my Spark the week after, when I'll tour my area just for that, including a bamboo labyrinth 30km from here (Labirinto - Franco Maria Ricci) :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex