Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Clearing Land

RotorWash

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 18, 2019
Loc
P.E.I., Canada
In a field near home, the work of clearing land for more acreage has been back underway. The project started last summer and when finished should add approximately 75 acres to the current potato field. Footage was taken during a Litchi flight which took about 8min to complete. I plan on running the same mission every so often to see the changes over time.

P.S. Another one of those fastmovers @1:33, about a third down from the top, moving right to left. Maybe a bug close to the lens, hard to say for sure. ? ?:)

Footage was taken during a Litchi flight which took about 8min to complete. I plan on running the same mission every so often...

One potato, two potato, three potato, four...
Definitely going to fly some more. ?

That was a lot of panning without any jerky motions. I cant seem to move my fingers that smoothly. Great video RotorWash. I'll take a large fry with salt and vinegar .???
Thanks Spark^, one large fry coming up! I could throw in some lobsters for you if you'd like. I cook them with a half cup of salt in the pot then eat them dipped in vinegar! Last day of the spring season tomorrow, gotta get my last feed till the middle of August when the fall season starts up.

Thanks Spark^, one large fry coming up! I could throw in some lobsters for you if you'd like. I cook them with a half cup of salt in the pot then eat them dipped in vinegar! Last day of the spring season tomorrow, gotta get my last feed till the middle of August when the fall season starts up.
Now do you really think that's fare??

Nice flight RotorWash. It will be fun to watch the progression over time. Took me three attempts but saw the "fast mover". May have been a bug but that is one fast moving insect. Thanks for sharing my friend.

• Love
Reactions: RotorWash
Stop teasing me as I'm a land locked pilot in the Midwest. ?

• Haha
Reactions: RotorWash
The funny thing is I was born on the island next door to you. That's right a good old newfie.. been to every province but yours. Gotta rectify that?
Yes sir, at least one visit. If you ever go back to visit Nfld, maybe do both Islands on the same trip!

Reactions: Spark^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit