Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Clearwater Fl USA 3/22/20

Wish I was there! Was due next month but can’t get there. Keep ‘em coming.
Oh wow twickers14 sorry this virus as stopped you from coming but I will keep the pictures coming as long as we are aloud to go to places where I can fly.

Hey you two, I’m not a linguist. Can we share the messages??
LOLOLOL twickers14 I'm not a linguist either. I googled what he said in Russian and it translates to - beautiful pictures well done. So I googled how to say - thank you in Russian. ?

LOLOLOL twickers14 I'm not a linguist either. I googled what he said in Russian and it translates to - beautiful pictures well done. So I googled how to say - thank you in Russian. ?
So resourceful, well done. Reaching out to our Spark cousins anywhere in the world-has to be a sound move and maybe it will last through this awful time into the future.

So resourceful, well done. Reaching out to our Spark cousins anywhere in the world-has to be a sound move and maybe it will last through this awful time into the future.
Thank you twickers14! I'm glad he commented and that I was able to get it translated. ?

Reactions: twickers14
Love the quality of these stills! Just getting into the Spark, I feel I have a lot to learn :)
Thank you BorealStories! I love my Spark even tho I have both the Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom. I think it takes great pictures but I learned by trial and error and by just playing around with the camera settings on manual. Oh and I watch some tutorials on You Tube. ?

Reactions: twickers14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex