Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Couple more wilderness clips!

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
I posted a pano recently of the Ottawa river, here is the video of that flight, also, another related location, down the Brent road near Deux Rivieres. Greenbough Lake. Please watch on youtube and you will see full descriptions there.

Ottawa River

Greenbough

Cheers

Nice work. Great to see the clarity of the images you get from MA2. The music sounds very Southern Irish? Don’t you just wish you could get on board the MA2 and see the views from up there!! Lovely work well done.

Thanks guys, now they've added digital zoom to our MA2 toolkit, so that is a distraction for me, I was going to charge the Spark back up, but now I have to play with new firmware first.

I posted a pano recently of the Ottawa river, here is the video of that flight, also, another related location, down the Brent road near Deux Rivieres. Greenbough Lake. Please watch on youtube and you will see full descriptions there.

Ottawa River

Greenbough

Cheers
Niceeee [emoji106][emoji4]
Thanks for sharing... love the open spaces..

Nice work. Great to see the clarity of the images you get from MA2. The music sounds very Southern Irish? Don’t you just wish you could get on board the MA2 and see the views from up there!! Lovely work well done.
Seems like Nat Keefe is from the bay area music scene (San Francisco)... I would have guessed Kentucky...

Well, one of the things I love about flying drones is you can fly without getting onboard. Call me chicken... I have been up in a couple of Cessna's and flown fairly low at times, but they dont feel as safe as standing on the ground with a controller in your hand!

For still pics, I think Sparky is still on par with the MA2, but when its time to video, well, dont bring a knife to a gunfight!

Thanks for your kind words as always!
R

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme