Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Crashed my dji spark and landed on the road

stevo902

Join
Nov 13, 2020
Hit a tree branch and went into return to home and lost controll of the drone and it fell about 12-15 feet on to the road , i had landing gear which i think is the only thing that saved it from blowing into peices i turned it on and at first it said something to do with my gps but started working fine only thing is now my gimble is moving side to side upside down and it wasn't before, I bought this drone second hand and it worked great for me but it is making a different noise the it should when flying to... if anyone would be able to help me out I would really appreciate it

Last edited:
Sorry about you accident. I checked my Spark to see if I could get a handle on what yours is doing. The gimbal should move up and down and there is a slight rubber mounted side to side movement that is like a shock absorber. There should be some you tube videos that would help with dis assembly.

I know there should be some movement but iys almost like there is just a little to much to the point where you can see it now straight i was gonna take the top off and noticed the gimble was covering one of the bolts and was wondering if there was supposed to be play for you to be able to get to the bolts
Sorry about you accident. I checked my Spark to see if I could get a handle on what yours is doing. The gimbal should move up and down and there is a slight rubber mounted side to side movement that is like a shock absorber. There should be some you tube videos that would help with dis assembly.

Hi; just send it in for an overall check-up. I sent my controller and it came back like new. They have repair services in the US.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme