Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

crashed spark error camera sensor error and air encoder error 0x80000

rayhe

Join
Oct 1, 2018
Long story short was being a little uncaring on my last flight and got a little to close to a wall fell about 5 feet to the ground. Now i'm receiving the above errors aswell i have lines on screen both onboard and on my iphone. Also every ten seconds or so the image is lost for a couple seconds and reconnects. I don't have dji refresh or care was bought second hand... have been doing some research which has lead me to this https://www.amazon.com/Original-Gimbal-Transmission-Flexible-Replacement/dp/B07GFMVFBT the gimbal transmisson ribbon.

Has anyone had experience with this problem and possible solution before I tear down my spark?

Not on the Spark, but I have with the P3. It could just be loose. That’s a best case scenario, but given what you described I am surprised that it was damaged because they are tough!
There’s several great tear down videos on YouTube. It’s not difficult, but tedious.

Not on the Spark, but I have with the P3. It could just be loose. That’s a best case scenario, but given what you described I am surprised that it was damaged because they are tough!
There’s several great tear down videos on YouTube. It’s not difficult, but tedious.

Ya I started the tear down last night going to finish after work hopefully you are right and it’s just lose. Ya i was surprised where it only came down 5 feet and I was only going at tripod speed not even. Atleast it’s only a 25 dollar part if that’s it

Yes, I get parts on eBay for Cables and such. I’ve never had a bad accident with mine, but it did get out of control in my office and hit the wall pretty hard. No problems! You may not need the cable if it just became loose. Symptoms would be consistent with a loose cable, or something worse. Not a lot in between.
Hope you’re able to fix it!

Yes, I get parts on eBay for Cables and such. I’ve never had a bad accident with mine, but it did get out of control in my office and hit the wall pretty hard. No problems! You may not need the cable if it just became loose. Symptoms would be consistent with a loose cable, or something worse. Not a lot in between.
Hope you’re able to fix it!
Finally got the chance to take it apart it ended up being lose I’m assuming since upon reassembly it works perfect. Tear down was extremely easy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena