Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Creepy Spooky Cemetery

Yeah, that was a little creepy where was that taken at? My granddaughter loved it.

Reactions: Roy Rogers
Very cool RR! Were those five plots in the beginning above ground graves? I’ve never seen that before. Great music and creepy lighting too. Nice. Thanks ?

Very cool RR! Were those five plots in the beginning above ground graves? I’ve never seen that before. Great music and creepy lighting too. Nice. Thanks ?
I'm not sure but the are the only plots not I a straight line . The 5 there and 2 more you can see from the aerial shot . Making it a total of 7 pointing at a different direction then all others. Two of them are the founders of the church .
Screenshot (324).pngView attachment DSC00430.JPGView attachment DSC00430.JPG
Its a mystery

Attachments

• Screenshot (324).png
    Screenshot (324).png
    2 MB · Views: 6
"Hey Joe" , Have you ever seen a cemetery with only 7 plots off center? everything is in a straight line but the above ground coffin shaped ones .

"Hey Joe" , Have you ever seen a cemetery with only 7 plots off center? everything is in a straight line but the above ground coffin shaped ones .
No, I haven’t. That is why I was asking about them. I’m sure there must have been a reason for them being arranged differently. Perhaps because two of them were founders they were buried different from the rest and the other five were family members. Grasping at straws here. ?

I love the intro. Very professional. ?. I shot at a cemetery last fall. I just thought it would be interesting and it was an open place to fly. After I got home and reviewed the footage I was kinda creeped out and never used it. LOL. Great shots and thanks for having the courage to edit it. ?

dude you are the second person ive seen on this site to break the moral rules of life.. dont fly around graveyards... heres why i keep repeating myself too...

because its a place of morning and there are families there or want to come there and visit their loved ones its a place of silence......

the tomb of the unkown soilder go ahead and fly their fly next to the military officers see what happens to you....

same principle watch clips of them berating and telling people to shut up when they laugh and talk loud... or when they jump the fence.... its respect people respect and people who fly drones in and around graveyards has no respect ...dont do it

I love the intro. Very professional. ?. I shot at a cemetery last fall. I just thought it would be interesting and it was an open place to fly. After I got home and reviewed the footage I was kinda creeped out and never used it. LOL. Great shots and thanks for having the courage to edit it. ?
Thanks for the complements . Post film editing , filters , and back ground music is what makes it creepy . The cemetery itself is beside a major U.S. hwy and dang near attached to a Walmart parking lot . I filmed at angles so that cant be seen . While I was doing my thang my beautiful wife was using a Sony A7ii to do a professional looking , historical photo shoot . If you was to compare the two side by side ( hers and mine ) you wouldn't believe it was the same place. I set out to see it one way and she had in mind to see it another and we both saw the same place differently . My point would be when we have pre-conceived notions about ..well anything ,we'll find away to make them how we have already decided .

¡ ¢£¤Ÿ

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Thanks for the complements . Post film editing , filters , and back ground music is what makes it creepy . The cemetery itself is beside a major U.S. hwy and dang near attached to a Walmart parking lot . I filmed at angles so that cant be seen . While I was doing my thang my beautiful wife was using a Sony A7ii to do a professional looking , historical photo shoot . If you was to compare the two side by side ( hers and mine ) you wouldn't believe it was the same place. I set out to see it one way and she had in mind to see it another and we both saw the same place differently . My point would be when we have pre-conceived notions about ..well anything ,we'll find away to make them how we have already decided .

¡ ¢£¤Ÿ
hey look another jerk who flew at a cemetery hmm.. the world is full of you non moral people

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex