Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Decals, Skins & Property Stickers...

Mr_Mark

Join
Dec 28, 2018
Loc
Suffolk, UK
Does anyone adorn their Spark with a decal or skin? Are they worth it and durable on the whole?

Also, does anyone use property marking stickers or have any tips for marking your Spark to identify it as yours should you ever lose it?
I looked for some durable stickers to use on the battery compartment and/or batteries themselves, but couldn't find anything in the UK better than simple white paper stickers to use. I'm sure I've seen security stickers (holographic and non) with stamped details on attached to electronics like cameras and laptops before but just can't find anything to buy. Currently I've just resorted to writing my phone number on in market, but would like something neater.

Any photos and advice would be greatly appreciated [emoji846]

I used a label maker to print my information along with the FAA license number and stuck it on the bulkhead of the battery compartment but you have already done something similar.

You could write down the Sparks model / serial number and keep it in a safe place should you lose the Spark and have to prove it's yours

Another suggestion would be to create a text file with your information and put that on the SD card in the Spark should somebody find it and the stickers have worn off over time. Just remember to reinstall the file on the card If you format the card.

Another suggestion would be to create a text file with your information and put that on the SD card in the Spark should somebody find it and the stickers have worn off over time. Just remember to reinstall the file on the card If you format the card.

I hadn't considered the SD card, good idea. I'd also considered renaming my Spark to include my phone number, but not sure I want it that public to anyone viewing wifi networks...

... I'd also considered renaming my Spark to include my phone number, but not sure I want it that public to anyone viewing wifi networks...

Not to mention getting calls when using your drone apps on the same phone! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit