Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Diagnose disconnects, flyaways and other problems with Airdata!

Quite strange. What am I doing wrong? Do you manually upload your flight logs everytime or simply have DJI account linked with Airdata?
I have done it both ways. I have never done anything special - the bat. info has always been there for me. Download a CSV file and take a look at it to see if the bat. temp. is in there.

I have done it both ways. I have never done anything special - the bat. info has always been there for me. Download a CSV file and take a look at it to see if the bat. temp. is in there.
I downloaded the CSV. Found the battery temperature throughout is 32F or 0°C.

Attachments

• キャプチャ.JPG
    キャプチャ.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 18
Ok. Never mind. I found this thread in MavicPilots and it seems to be a bug with Android version of Go4 app with no available fix yet.

It helped me find my lost drone. I knew where it hit a tree, but that's all. I didn't know if it was at the top of the tree in a birds nest, or ground level.

I uploaded the log from the phone and it became clear from the altitude data that it had hit the tree and bounced to the ground. I also knew from closer examination of google maps which garden and precisely where in that garden it was. The problem was that the gardens back onto a public footpath and all of the houses have left the bottom of their gardens to nature.

I asked nicely and groveled around this elderly couples bank of rotting trees, monster brambles and found Sparky nestling in a bramble bush exactly Airdata said he was - top up! I can see why a garish colour is a good idea now. I can also confirm that the anti-cut gloves work issues me work very well against brambles.

Apart from a new set of propellers and checking the calibration he's fine and the elderly couple said the reward I offered they would like to go to a dementia charity as they didn't find him. So everybody is happy thanks to the Airdata logs.Capture.JPG

Reactions: Spark 317
It helped me find my lost drone. I knew where it hit a tree, but that's all. I didn't know if it was at the top of the tree in a birds nest, or ground level.

I uploaded the log from the phone and it became clear from the altitude data that it had hit the tree and bounced to the ground. I also knew from closer examination of google maps which garden and precisely where in that garden it was. The problem was that the gardens back onto a public footpath and all of the houses have left the bottom of their gardens to nature.

I asked nicely and groveled around this elderly couples bank of rotting trees, monster brambles and found Sparky nestling in a bramble bush exactly Airdata said he was - top up! I can see why a garish colour is a good idea now. I can also confirm that the anti-cut gloves work issues me work very well against brambles.

Apart from a new set of propellers and checking the calibration he's fine and the elderly couple said the reward I offered they would like to go to a dementia charity as they didn't find him. So everybody is happy thanks to the Airdata logs.View attachment 9054

They are DJI logs, actually.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef