Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Diference between propellers

Felipecalmon

Join
Oct 30, 2017
what is the diference between the propeller, 2 have white markers and two don’t. Thanks in advance

The props with the white circles on top should be installed on the motors that have white marks on top.

Per the Spark manual:

Manual.jpg

The props with the white circles on top should be installed on the motors that have white marks on top.
Yes, I got this. But I had two propellers broken a few minutes ago , both with the white circles, and to buy new ones, it comes one with and one without the circles. So I would like to Know why this points are there.

I'm not sure what you're asking. You must install the props according to the manual. If you're trying to install 4 props that have no circles on top or 4 props that all have circles on top, that won't work.

In order to replace your props, you're going to need to buy two sets of props (since only one of each come in a pack).

Last edited:
Reactions: Felipecalmon
I think they're angled differently because they spin in different directions, so mounting the wrong ones would make it impossible to control.

Two props spin clockwise, two spin counterclockwise. They are marked to make it easy to install the props correctly. They do not work in reverse. When you buy a 'set' they come with one for each direction so one white top & one black top. DJI props are cheap... buy a couple spares and go fly! :D

The nice thing is the quick lock mechanisms make it next to impossible to mount the wrong prop. But... if you did mount them opposite as they should be, I believe the "lift" is produced downwards.

Reactions: Sparkster
Two props spin clockwise, two spin counterclockwise. They are marked to make it easy to install the props correctly. They do not work in reverse. When you buy a 'set' they come with one for each direction so one white top & one black top. DJI props are cheap... buy a couple spares and go fly! :D
Now it makes sense

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast