Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Assistant 2

BelGer

Join
Jul 31, 2017
Hi all,

I have tried the forum search but could not find anything.

I am trying to install DJI Assistant 2 on my mac book pro, but it doesn' t seem to work.

I downloaded assistant from Dji site, it seems to install but I do not see the icon to start the programm.

Am I doing something wrong?

You might need to allow it to be installed as it will say that its from an unsigned developer. this is easily fixed though.

When you install the app go into 'System Preferences' - 'Security & Privacy' and then in the bottom half you will see a message saying that DJI Assistant is from an unathorised developer and you should have a button to say 'install anyway'. Then it will ask for your Macs password and it will install it.

When you go into apps then to find it, its actually called 'Assistant'. I spend a while looking for something under DJI.

Reactions: BelGer and Advexure
You might need to allow it to be installed as it will say that its from an unsigned developer. this is easily fixed though.

When you install the app go into 'System Preferences' - 'Security & Privacy' and then in the bottom half you will see a message saying that DJI Assistant is from an unathorised developer and you should have a button to say 'install anyway'. Then it will ask for your Macs password and it will install it.

When you go into apps then to find it, its actually called 'Assistant'. I spend a while looking for something under DJI.

Exactly right. A little more discussion on this over at the InspirePilots forum here: DJI Assistant 2 won't run on Mac

Reactions: Kn0xster
Also, always be sure to download the latest version of Assistant 2 from the product page under "Downloads" – you'll find that here: Spark – Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads

Sometimes you'll find links to older versions of Assistant 2 linked different places and older versions are not compatible with some of the newer aircrafts and DJI Goggles causing them not to appear in the program when connected.

Feel soo stupid, checked it last night and it was already installed. I was looking for DJI Assistant, but the icon says just "Assistant" thnx for the help [emoji106][emoji106]

Reactions: Advexure
Feel soo stupid, checked it last night and it was already installed. I was looking for DJI Assistant, but the icon says just "Assistant" thnx for the help [emoji106][emoji106]

Glad we could help! You're definitely not the only one that has had that issue! Safe flying. :cool:

Reactions: BelGer

Dont worry I had exactly the same thing. In all honesty DJI could have at least called their app 'DJI Assistant' rather than the more ambiguous 'Assistant'.

I renamed it on mine 'DJI Assistant'. :)

Reactions: Kn0xster

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef