Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji Controller doesnt control the Spark

eddij

Join
Aug 7, 2017
Hi Guys.
My DJI Controller has an issue. I dont know if the New Firmware causing it. But the Drone will not move by controll via Controller. The camera gimbal and the Video shot work, it also connected, but no move with the sticks. Has anyone an idea?

Hi Guys.
My DJI Controller has an issue. I dont know if the New Firmware causing it. But the Drone will not move by controll via Controller. The camera gimbal and the Video shot work, it also connected, but no move with the sticks. Has anyone an idea?

Hey
Have you tried calibrating the controller? go in ... app menu, controller icon, calibrate. Disconnect aircraft first. You will be asked to push the levers in various directions and that sorted it for me a while back. Try to calibrate compass function too.
i've had a couple of issuse since the 500 update too but have now fixed them by reinstalling the 500 update with the aircraft connected via usb to the PC/MAC, as opposed to using phone, via using DJI Assistant 2 app.
Otherwise did you update the controller at the same time as the aircraft firmware?

Hey
Have you tried calibrating the controller? go in ... app menu, controller icon, calibrate. Disconnect aircraft first. You will be asked to push the levers in various directions and that sorted it for me a while back. Try to calibrate compass function too.
i've had a couple of issuse since the 500 update too but have now fixed them by reinstalling the 500 update with the aircraft connected via usb to the PC/MAC, as opposed to using phone, via using DJI Assistant 2 app.
Otherwise did you update the controller at the same time as the aircraft firmware?
Alright thank you for the fast answere. I will try it out and give a feedback.

Hey
Alright, I tried out the calibrate on of the controller. Didn't help. Also an downgrade. I'll try upgrade the Controller and Spark.

Alright alright alright. Stupid thing. I figured it out. Somehow I set the wrong controll setting in the fly mode. It was on custom with no controll.

Solved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Born In The Bronx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502